Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Simple & Sweet Little Baby Dress

Since I am expecting a baby girl this spring, I have a good excuse to practice knitting baby clothes. My sister-in-law knits all the time and makes such beautiful things, and although I love crochet, I don't like the look of crocheted clothes. I think that knit clothes look so much nicer. And with a baby on the way, all I want to do is make baby things.
My SIL helped me get started with knitting at a family reunion over the summer last year with some dishcloths. I made a few and even worked on a couple of other projects, but I wasn't very excited about them. This is the first thing that I have made that I am excited about.
The pattern is Simple & Sweet Little Baby Dress and was free. I used Berroco Vintage DK yarn and I really liked it. I do worry that it may be a little small, even for a newborn, so I hope that we get a chance to use it!


And here's an update from 4/9 with my sweet baby wearing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment