Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Maxine Baby Cardigan - Mini

After I finished the dress, I was ready for another knitting project, so I decided to make a little cardigan. I followed a pattern from marianna's lazy daisy days. I made the shortest size and used Berroco Vintage DK again. I really liked the yarn from the dress, but this time I tried a new set of needles, which I felt like helped things go faster. I tried ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular needles in size 6 and I really liked them! I ordered them from Amazon and they actually sent me three sets. I contacted them and they said I didn't need to send them back because they couldn't create a return slip since I only ordered one. So I can keep them, but I wish they were in different sizes. Three sets of the same size aren't super useful.

Anyway, here is the cardigan. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I made the button holes and need to add in the buttons, but I think I would also like how it looks not buttoned. I guess I'll have to try it on baby girl to see for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment