Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Simple Peasant Dress

Pregnancy this time around has done strange things to me and put me in the mood to sew, which is a rare thing. I really liked the cardigan that I made, so I thought it would be fun to sew a simple dress to go with it. I saw a pattern from Sew Much Ado on Pinterest and thought it might be something I could handle.

The instructions and pictures were very thorough and helpful. I ran into a lot of issues along the way, but I think it was mostly because of my machine, and because of me. I'm just not good at sewing! I loved the fabric I picked it and even though I think the colors go well with the cardigan, I'm not sure that the dress sleeves will actually fit well inside the cardigan. Oh well, another thing I'll just have to wait and see! And the dress can definitely be worn without the cardigan, so it doesn't really matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment