Friday, October 23, 2015

10 Snowdrifts Tree Skirt

This tree skirt was one of the first things I found on Pinterest that I wanted to make. I had the hardest time tracking down the pattern, but I'm so glad I finally did. I just used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the color Aran. Now I kind of wonder if I should have done it in something more white, since it is supposed to look like snow drifts. Oh well, I like it how it is. I think it would even look pretty if the ruffles were different colors if you forget the whole looking-like-snow part.


Now I just have to wait until December to see how it looks with the tree. I started it early because I knew it would take a long time. I worked on it for about two hours every night for 3-4 weeks. I'll try to remember to update and put a picture of it under the tree. I can't wait to see how it looks.