Friday, October 21, 2016

Warm Toes Booties

Another friend is having a baby in a few weeks. Hers is a boy and I feel like there aren't as many cute boy patterns as there are for girls, but I did fall in love with these little boots when I saw them online. I used Hobby Lobby's I Love this Cotton. For the first time, following the pattern actually gave the expected size (usually I must crochet too tight because things always turn out smaller). I started out with the 6-12 month pattern because this baby boy has tall parents, so I am expecting long feet. Plus, he could grow a little over the next couple of months and still have time to wear boots. Well, I was surprised that they worked up to actually be the expected size for 6-12 months, so I made another set in 3-6 months, which I gave my friend last night.



The pattern can be found on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment