Thursday, September 17, 2015

Girl's Playground Cardigan

I'd had my eye on this cardigan pattern for a while and finally got around to making it. Since I stitch tightly, I decided to follow the instructions for a size bigger than I wanted it to be. I guess I didn't stitch tightly this time, because it ended up bigger than I needed! I think it is a pretty design, though, and I'm excited for when it fits my daughter.

When I went to buy the yarn for it, I first grabbed the suggested yarn for the pattern. I would have ended up spending about $28 on yarn for this! I just couldn't. I ended up getting some Bernat Satin yarn for MUCH cheaper, and I think it is just as pretty.

I got the pattern here.

Maybe I'll update this post with my daughter wearing it once it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment